Thank you for choosing us to crown you!
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY PRIOR TO BOOKING.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW APPOINTMENTS!
Purchase units & extensions: www.crownedqueens.co
PLEASE SEE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH SERVICE TYPE
HOW TO BOOK...
Only book a unit install if you have purchased a unit from Crowned Queens or you are providing one from another stylist or company. Traditional sew in services are NOT offered.
DEPOSITS & FEES
• ALL appointments require a NONREFUNDABLE deposit that is paid at the time of booking. NO DEPOSIT, NO APPOINTMENT. Deposit will be deducted from final balance which is due after services are rendered. Deposits are, however, transferable and may be applied to any future rescheduled appointment.
Appointments priced at $40 and under require payment in full.
• Acceptable forms of payment include Cash (EXACT AMOUNT) Credit/Debit, CashApp ($CrownedQueensLLC), and ApplePay. Any balances paid via Cash App/Debit/Credit card require an an additional $3 convenience fee.
• All rendered services are FINAL. Should there be any discrepancies with your service, we will make it our duty to correct them within 7 days.
When booking unit construction appointments, you MUST provide your own hair extensions.
Please be advised! Your scheduled appointment time is the time you will drop your hair off for construction. Construction completion time is between 1-5 business days. During peak season, turn around times may vary and you will be given an estimated date & time for pickup. Turnaround time will never exceed 21 business days. All clients who wish to send their hair via mail are required to pay for all services in full.
We are currently utilizing curbside service to ensure your safety and ours.
LATE , RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
• All clients are given a 5 minute, obligation free, grace period. A $10 late fee will be assessed if you are 10 minutes late. At 15 minutes late, your appointment will be canceled and you will be responsible for entire cost of services rendered for your specific appointment time.
NO CALL NO SHOW CLIENTS WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM FUTURE SERVICES and will be charged responsible for the entire cost of services rendered for the appointment time.
If for any reason you are unable to make your initial appointment, you will be allowed to reschedule within 21 calendar days of original appointment at no additional charge. Any appointment scheduled on day 22 or beyond will be required to submit an additional deposit.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so within 24 hours of appointment time. Same day cancellations will be required to pay 50% of service(s) scheduled to be rendered.
When booking unit installs, please keep in mind:
- Installs are NOT included with crown construction services and must be booked as an additional service or at a later date.
- You MUST arrive with your hair washed & fully blown out. Failure to do so will result in a $15 maintenance fee added to final balance.
- You may arrive with your hair braided down but please keep in mind that this does NOT deduct from the final balance.If an install is booked without booking an available braider, you are responsible for having your own hair braided.
- Please book your correct lace install type. (ie, if you have a lace closure, book the lace closure unit install). We reserve the rights to refuse services due to incorrect booking. Our scheduling is very strict and we aim to stay within the listed time frames. Should you need assistance, please contact us prior to booking your appointment.
- Lace customization is NOT included with installation services. Should you need customization, please select the "Lace customization" add-on. To ensure optimal results, lace should be customized.
•Emergency/Rush appointments are available at an additional $60 fee and is already factored into final balance (See "IT'S AN EMERGENCY"). Emergency appointments may not be rescheduled and do require the balance in full. Braiders are unavailable for emergency appointments. You will be responsible for having your hair braided.
COVID-19 APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please stay at home if you are feeling sick. You are allowed 21 days to reschedule your appointment without submitting an additional deposit should you need to reschedule due to health reasons. If I or anyone else on staff are feeling sick, we will also reschedule your appointment within the 21 day frame. This policy helps ensure your safety, the safety of our staff, as well as the other inhabitants of this space as I do work out of my home.
ALL CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS DURING THE ENTIRE DURATION OF APPOINTMENT AND WASH HANDS UPON ENTERING.
If you do not have a mask of your own, one will be provided for you.
Results are not guaranteed on hair that is not provided. To ensure 100% satisfaction, please purchase a unit/ extensions from www.crownedqueens.co
1 unit = 3 bundles + lace piece. any amount exceeding this will incur an additional fee. Please see bundle add-on
Please to be sure to list any possible hair conditions (allergies, alopecia, thinning hair, dandruff etc.) to ensure that I am able to service you properly.
Failure to adhere to these policies will result in additional fees.
Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
I look forward to meeting you!